Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
14 Day Surf Camp
We call our accommodation the ‘Beach Motel’ – it is aptly named and positioned as it is right across the road from one of the best surfing beaches in the area, Thirroul Beach. The rooms are beautifully renovated for our Surf Camps (this ain’t no hostel!!) have a maximum of three people staying within, have private bathrooms and we have even installed kitchenettes and a fridge so you can chill your beer! The rooms are all serviced twice weekly during your stay with bedding and new towels as we want your stay to be one to remember. There is a common room with pool table, TV (loads of surf videos) and a general place to hang, and being so close to town you will always have somewhere to explore.
Our base is in the small South Coast surf town of Thirroul in the Northern suburbs of Wollongong, a University town with beautiful beaches and great nightlife. Thirroul itself is a lively, vibrant, Australian surf community which is only an hour South of Sydney and has direct train access its city centre. We are Sydney’s closest Surf Camp and it enables all of our guests the opportunity to enjoy a real taste of Australian coastal life, its surf culture and breath taking scenery as well as having great access to the local nightlife or that of Sydney or Wollongong.
- Included in price:
- 14 nights accommodation in bright clean beachside Motel, 10 days of surfing lessons (18 in-water sessions, daily video correction), board/wetsuit hire before and after sessions included, choice of 3 different surfing locations, visit to a working surf board factory, 2 afternoon tourism activity, daily continental breakfast included,our welcome pack and BBQ
- What to bring:
- Swimsuit & towel, warm clothes, toiletries, sunscreen and hat
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- No children under the age of 5
- Departure points:
- Sydney, New South Wales
- Departure time:
10:00 AM Sat, Sun
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- The Motel is located 1 hour and 14 minutes on the train from Central Station Sydney. On arrival at Thirroul Station, one of our friendly staff will be waiting for you to take you to the Motel and settle you in. Each day you will be picked up by the surf coach and driven to the beach with the best conditions as decided by the students and surf coach combined! There are also bikes and skateboards available to use around town as our guest.
- 14 days
- Approximate Return Time:
The above prices include $1749.00 per person, which is payable direct to the operator on the day of travel.Click on a price to view more options and details.
The 14 day surf camp is an in-depth learn to surf course for those who not only want to stand up and learn the basics, but for those who want to get the feeling of riding waves, becoming critical with their surfing technique while testing a range of boards and styles as well as living the life of a surfer. Choosing this package will have you complete our 7 Day Surf Camp with the obvious addition of another 7 night accommodation and 5 days of surf lessons. You can have the weekend in between to enjoy the local area, surf as much as you want or even take a short train ride up to Sydney for a night on the dance floor. When your second week commences, be prepared for some serious surfing, getting technical about your style and pushing your level even higher. This is the perfect way to start your surfing dream.
Prices & Availability
Prices for 29 April 2017.
Use the calendar to book instantly
14 Day Surf Camp