Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
2 day 2 night weekend surf camp
- Included in price:
- Return transport 2 nights camping accommodation All equipment necessary for camping, surfing and sleeping All meals - Dietary requirements can be met All activities 3 x surf lessons
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- photo packages
- What to bring:
- Warm clothing Swimsuit and Towel Sunscreen and hat Toiletries
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- No children under the age of 5
- Departure points:
- Sydney, New South Wales
- Departure time:
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Pick up is at 5 PM from central Sydney YHA hostel on the corner of Rawson place and Pitt street, opposite central train station. Please be here at 4.45 PM.
- 2 days and 2 nights - Weekend camp
- Approximate Return Time:
- 7 PM Sunday
The above prices include $365.00 per person, which is payable direct to the operator on the day of travel.Click on a price to view more options and details.
For a real learn to surf experience that will give you the practical skills and theoretical knowledge you need to surf on your own, this is the camp for you. Our 2 day surf camps are rated as the number 1 Surf Camp experience in Sydney and combine an 8 hour progressive learn to surf course that includes everything from board design, correct positioning, paddling, catching waves, timing and getting to your feet. For those who learn quickly or have surfed before we will progress you through turning your surfboard and basic manoeuvres.
On top of the surfing we will give you a wildlife experience to remember!! Feeding Giant Stingrays by hand, patting Kangaroos, surfing with dolphins and interacting with playful possums at night to name just a few! We will also take you swimming in crystal clear natural rockpools, eat fresh oysters from the rocks and maybe catch an octopus or two.