Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Gold Coast Sights plus Lunch Cruise from Brisbane
- Included in price:
- Return coach transfers from selected Brisbane hotels, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, City sights coach tour, 2 hours Crab Catching Cruise in Gold Coast Broadwater, Seafood lunch, Crab tasting, Visit Burleigh Heads.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen and a camera.
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Child ages are 3 to 14 years inclusive.
- Departure points:
- Brisbane, Queensland
- Departure time:
8:45 AM Mon, Tue, Thu, Sat
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Tour departs Brisbane at 8:45 am from Brisbane Transit Centre, Roma Street, Level 3, Counter O. Hotel pick ups available Brisbane CBD Hotels prior to departure. Hotel pick ups may be up to a hour prior to the tour departure time. Please reconfirm your booking 24hrs prior to departure per instructions on travel documentation.
- Full Day
- Approximate Return Time:
- Australian Day Tours
- Gold Coast Hinterland, Gold Coast and Springbrook National Park
- Departs From
See for yourself the amazing diversity of the Gold Coast in one day from shopping and the city sights to our Crab Trip activity.
Head south from Brisbane to the Gold Coast and visit Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, one of Australia's top 5, for a spot of morning shopping.
Head off through the Gold Coast, discovering the coastal highlights along the beautiful Southport Broadwater, before joining our 2 hour Crab Tip Lunch Cruise. During our 2hrs onboard, as well as our yummy seafood lunch, you'll experience Yabby Pumping, Fishing, Bird Feeding, and Crab Tasting. You can also look for soldier crabs and collect seashells as we make a stop on the beach at Wave Break Island.
After our cruise, we visit Burleigh Heads which is world renowned for it's spectacular surfing conditions.
Meander back through the Gold Coast, seeing places like Varsity Lakes, Robina and Advance Town before arriving back in Brisbane to complete your day.