Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Gold Coast Sights plus Lunch Cruise from Gold Coast
- Included in price:
- Return coach transfers from selected Gold Coast Hotels, City sights coach tour, 2 hours Crab Catching Cruise in Gold Coast Broadwater, Seafood lunch, Crab tasting, Visit Burleigh Heads.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen and a camera.
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Child ages are 3 to 14 years inclusive.
- Departure points:
- Gold Coast, Queensland
- Departure time:
10:25 AM Mon, Tue, Thu, Sat
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Tour departs Gold Coast at 10.25 am. Hotel pick ups available from Gold Coast Central hotels prior to departure. Hotel pick ups may be up to a hour prior to the tour departure time. Please reconfirm your booking 24hrs prior to departure per instructions on travel documentation.
- Full Day
- Approximate Return Time:
- Australian Day Tours
- Gold Coast Hinterland, Gold Coast and Springbrook National Park
- Departs From
- Gold Coast
See for yourself the amazing diversity of the Gold Coast in one day from surfing hotspots to our Crab Trip activity.
Start your day mid-morning with a pick up from your Gold Coast central hotel.
Head off through the Gold Coast, discovering the coastal highlights along the beautiful Southport Broadwater, before joining our 2 hour Crab Tip Lunch Cruise. During our 2hrs onboard, as well as our yummy seafood lunch, you'll experience Yabby Pumping, Fishing, Bird Feeding, and Crab Tasting. You can also look for soldier crabs and collect seashells as we make a stop on the beach at Wave Break Island.
After our cruise, we visit Burleigh Heads which is world renowned for it's spectacular surfing conditions.
Meander back through the Gold Coast, seeing places like Varsity Lakes, Robina and Advance Town before completing your tour around 5.00pm.