Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Fraser Island Eco Sailing Adventure
Tours subject to weather conditions and minimum numbers.
- Included in price:
- Morning tea Interpretation material Cool drinks
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Hats, t-shirts, stubbie coolers
- What to bring:
- Hat Sunscreen Swimmers Towel Camera Sensible Shoes (please avoid wearing black soled shoes as these mark the deck or you can take them off when you are on board)
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Children 4 to 14 years pay child prices. Under 4 years - no charge.
- Departure points:
- Hervey Bay, Queensland
- Departure time:
8:30 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Tour leaves from the Great Sandy Straits Marina in Hervey Bay. Meet at the vessel at 8:15am. Pick up from accommodation available upon request in Hervey Bay. Please add accommodation details in the space provided on the booking form.
- 4 to 5 hours
- Approximate Return Time:
- 12.30 to 1.00pm
- Blue Dolphin Marine Tours
- Hervey Bay and Fraser Island
- Departs From
- Hervey Bay
Cruise the calm waters of the Great Sandy Strait and explore the untouched west coast of World Heritage listed Fraser Island and the pristine Pelican Bank on the Fraser Island Eco Sailing Adventure.
A morning of adventure awaits with ample time to swim off the inviting waters of Fraser Island or Pelican Bank, try out the boom net on the back of the boat as it sails between locations or test your balance or simply relax on the exclusive Aqua Mat.
We take guests to the heart of the dolphin’s playground and with a focus on discovering the abundant marine life, guests may encounter pods of Bottlenose dolphins, Australian humpback dolphins, or even dugongs, fish and turtles.
The Fraser Island Eco Sailing Adventure is the perfect half day tour to explore the Fraser Coast’s natural environment, discover the playful marine life and create memories to last a lifetime.
• Eco friendly, award winning, modern sailing vessel
• Lowest carbon footprint
• Low passenger numbers
• Over 30 years experience with marine mammals
• Morning tea including tea, coffee and soft drink
• Courtesy pick-up and drop-off from your accommodation
• Exclusive Aqua Mat
• Boom net
• Free WiFi on board so you can instantly share your photos
• Plenty of shaded seating
• Fully licensed
• Suitable for all ages